Student resources
Continuing Education Units/Au Pairs

Are you an au pair? Do you need to get documentation for your employer that you attended a class this quarter? Register for the Continuing Education Units (CEU) Fee.

Earn Continuing Education Units or CEUs to verify the completion of a class which is often required of individuals employed as au pair(s) in the US. You are required to complete and return a CEU Request Form with instructor’s signature to the Continuing Education office within 30 days of completing your class. Once received, we will provide you with a letter verifying your attendance and awarding you CEUs. Students must register each quarter in which they wish to earn CEUs. Please contact for further information.

CEU process