Most textbooks are available from the North Seattle College Bookstore.* You can order books online and select to have them shipped to you, or pick them up during bookstore hours, or arrange to have Continuing Education staff pick them up and leave them in the classroom for you on the first day of your class. The Bookstore also has extended hours the first week of the quarter and is open the Saturday before the quarter starts and the first Saturday of the quarter from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
*See Bookstore website regarding ordering books during campus closure.
How to order textbooks online from the North Bookstore:
1. Select the Term: e.g. Fall 2020
2. Select the Department: NSART, NSLNG, NSPRF, NSCMP, NSENR
3. Select the Course Number: e.g. 060
4. Select the Section Number: e.g. 7012
4. Click on Find Materials
5. View Selected Textbooks
6. Add Selected Items to Cart
7. Login or Sign Up to Make Purchase